10.3.11

this week is ..


Oh my GOD , this week is full of test !!!  Indonesian, math, english and science of course that’s the main subjects.  OMG OMG, I got stress again ! please ... when will all of this THE END ? *AAARRRGH*



NOW, I WILL TELL YOU THE DAY OF TEST (halaaaah -,-)



  • 14 - 15 Maret = TUC KOTA
  • 16 - 19 Maret = Ujian Tengah Semester 2
  • 21 - 26 Maret = Ujian Sekolah (UTAMA)
  • 30 Maret - 05 April = Ujian Sekolah (SUSULAN) 
  • SEE ? 3 WEEKS IN A ROW I HAVE EXAMS !!!!! HUAHUAHUAAAAA ...
    and finally , on 25 - 28 April I will fight with National Exams !! *praying*
    I hope , and I want you pray for me and all my friends in grade 9 .. I wish I can enter the best high school for me .. :))
    wish me luck :D
    Salam,
    anisanza

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar