19.3.11

crush again ?!


Hey all !!  Finally, I have time to post something on my blog.  Coz, this 2 weeks is lot of exams I must do.  You can see the schedule on my last posting.

Here, I wanna tell you about this strange week.  About boys who I have crush on them ..

One of my friend—It’s hard to tell you about his characteristic because if I write on this post, all people will realise and know who’s the boy I mean—of course he is a boy !  He’s became strange, why?  Cause his sms to me is different from last time, he use a “secret word” that he don’t want me to know.

I was wondered what is the word. 
For first time, I didn’t want to know coz i think maybe he just want to joke with me.  But for the second time, I really really curious.  You know?  When somebody change his personality, not like ussually he was but it’s very different !!!

My feeling started to “work”.  I guess he has ‘something’ to me but I don’t know what!  Until this day !

Then, this day is my lucky day !!!! I had some clues about him !!!  My friends talk about him behind me who was sitting in front of them.  I acted like I don’t care what they were talking about.  But actually my ears are very very sensitive.  I can and I will hear what they was talking about when I catch the “main-word”/”key-word” that is related to me.  And I hear his name mentioned. My ears suddenly watchful and start to hear what they said.

AND I KNOW, WHETER IT’S GOSSIP OR NOT, BUT HE IS LIKE SOMEONE !!! I WONDER THAT’S NOT ME !!

But, even I try to not to think about that, I can’t !  And I catch him sometimes he was looked at me ! OMG, please !! I don’t want to have a crush with boy again ! too many boys I had crush on !  Here’s the list :


****** ******** <3
******** ******* ********
FV
***** **** ********
AND HIM !

Please please please, I hope I was wrong ! I hope he will act normally again ! not like now ! ARRRRGHHH !!!

Why I must have this in love diease ? *endah’s words*
Why I must have crush to all these boys ?
Why in the hell I have ALL THIS THINGS IN MY LIFE?

I hope it can be a color in whole my life and it could be my lesson in teh future of my life ..

That’s all from today post, I’m sorry if my english is bad...

Salam,
anisanza

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar